Here at Excel, we have helped thousands of people move into their new homes. For those who have never used movers before, they will find that with movers, the process becomes simplified. We handle the load of the move, and ensure that it gets to your new home safely and intact. You simply have to be at the home to meet us for the delivery and unloading. With this being said, we have compiled tips that you can utilize to ensure that the move is going to go over well when using movers for your next move!
Make your Move Easier Tips
- Always confirm the times that the moving crew will pick-up and drop off. The bulk majority of issues are due to miscommunication of these times.
- Be sure to detail all those big items that you have that will need to be moved. These types of items may require special tools or hardware to move, and if we know ahead of time, you can ensure that we will come prepared to handle this task.
- Be completely honest about the size of home that is going to be moved, and the number of items that you have. This is going to affect how many movers, along with the size of the truck that is brought to complete the job.
- Ensure that boxes are packed and ready to move the day in which the movers arrive. This can make things much easier, and ensure that everything is completed on time.
- Be sure that you take the time to make an inventory of what you are moving. In most cases, the moving company that you are using is going to compile a list of box numbers, and a brief description of weight or even contents. It is just as important that you make this same list so that you are protected during and after a move.
If you are looking to move, be sure that you are doing your homework and realize just how helpful a moving company can be. For local moves, a move that would normally take a day or two for friends or family to help with, a moving company can accomplish this in one day.
For those who are moving in the South Carolina or the North Carolina area, then Excel Moving is here for you. Contact us today to get a quote and get started on getting into your new home peacefully.